A Cheerful Tea Kettle Cross Stitch Chart

Hello peoples! I wanted to post up this week's free cross stitch chart, featuring a cheerful and colourful tea kettle, before the weekend.

This week's cross stitch chart is a bit of a cheat. It is a an image from a picture font. I wanted to do something colourful and this is all my brain had the energy for. These charts from images never have the same feeling of life in them as the ones I do out of my head but I don't like to go a week without posting a chart.

Share it! Pin it! Tweet it!
Thanks for sharing!


Right click and save as!

colourful tea kettle cross stitch chart

If you like my cross stitch charts please help support me on etsy

More Great Cross Stitch Designs Free to Download

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
/*pinterest footer*/